5. “Would you like me make up the bed, sire, or will you be sleeping on the table again?”
12. “Or we could just do it now. Whatever it is that we’re doing, in the dark, when it’s incredibly scary and dangerous”
13. Merlin loves Arthur’s new sensitive side
2. “Anyone who disturbs a resting place, risks releasing the spirit”
3. “I am the King of Camelot and do not have to answer to the likes of you”
4. “Why have you got stew in your hair?”
5. “When I want your medical opinion Gwaine, I will ask for it”
9. “You mean to tell me that you have been wondering around in the woods all night”
8. ‘You must make him believe you.’
10. ‘I won’t fail you again.’
by DigitalSpy <--click the link to see them all!!!
2. "For once, I'm not lying to you."
5. Following her banishment, there's no sign of Gwen this week.
6. "Merlin will feel that in his arms tomorrow."
7. One character is haunted by a sin from the past.
4. “You alright down there Merlin?”
10. Someone asks for a hug and gets chased for their trouble.
SPOILER WARNING!!! magazine scans S4 E10 "A Herald of the New Age"
by TV Week, What's on TV, & Radio Times (click to enlarge):