Analytics

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Merlin comes to Warwick article by the Warwick Courier



Colin Morgan, who stars as Merlin in the BBC programme, 
is meeting his waxwork face to face at the Warwick Castel ,
(which hs been sent up from Madame Tussauds).

Published on Tuesday 16 August 2011 03:00
TELEVISION wizard Colin Morgan was in Warwick last weekend as he met his spitting image.
The star of the popular BBC drama Merlin was at Warwick Castle to visit the Merlin: Dragon Tower and the new wax figure of himself as Merlin.
Colin said: “Little did I think that when I visited Madame Tussauds as a kid that I would have the honour of having the same fantastic team making a wax figure of myself.
“It’s truly amazing and I can’t praise their hard work enough in creating such a brilliant life-like me.”
For his wax figure, Colin met the Madame Tussauds team at Warwick Castle, where over 300 measurements and a catalogue of reference shots were taken.
It took four months to create and cost £150,000 and is part of a £3million 

No comments:

Post a Comment