Analytics

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Merlin fans are amazing and strange... I feel I must post at least one of their art pieces (gratuitous)


Merlin fandom at it's ......... (best, worst, craziest, most creative...??? 
not really sure which.... )
by thefutureking on tumblr.com

My comment on tumblr about this "piece" :

"Should I reblog this…….?……  Umm….  Well, I can’t just allow it to exist without letting someone know what I just saw……………..   WHAT THE HECK!!!???"  - emrysdragonlord.tumblr.com

The Gif of Colin Morgan originated from a photo posted just today, 17 August 2011 by @AliceMerlin of Twitter on Twitpic: @AliceMerlin to promote donations along with the rest of the Merlin cast and crew for http://www.pedal4poverty.com/  Her efforts yielded donations by Merlin fans alone totaling £872 to benefit those suffering from drought in East Africa.
http://emrysdragonlord.blogspot.com/2011/08/merlin-cast-and-crew-for-pedal4poverty.html
& unique artwork by thefutureking as a bonus!


No comments:

Post a Comment