Analytics

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Why did I do this this?

original photos from promotional behind the scenes photos for Labyrinth of Gedref episode, Season 1

Bradley: Oh hey guys, whats up? Prince Arthur, Merlin, this is my friend Colin.

Prince Arthur: A Pleasure, I believe you know Merlin, right Bradley?

Bradley: Oh yeah definitely. Col have you guys met?

Colin: No I don't believe so. Nice to meet you Merlin.

Merlin: Likewise .. <<I feel as though I've met him somewhere before>>

Prince Arthur: This balcony is a bit cramped, what say you we head over to the Labyrinth for a stroll? 

Bradley: Great idea, I've heard about that place. Have you ever gone in?

Prince Arthur: No, not as of yet, I was told to go alone, but a few companions couldn't hurt. 


Why did I do this again??   Oh yeah, maybe because I'm STILL WAITING FOR SEASON 4!!!

I have now watched every episode in Season 1, 2, & 3 at least 3 times each!!! (My dragon is not impressed...) For more Merlin pictures, see my tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment